Sr. Full Stack Engineer
This opportunity provides the right candidate a chance to work with Company’s Digital Solutions group. The selected candidate will work on challenging cloud software development projects that support our company’s eCommerce, marketing, and business operations strategies. The candidate should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with comprehensive software development and SAAS principles along with SOLID principles, object-oriented design and programming skills using C#.NET, .NET/ASP.NET, MVC Core, REST-based services, and Web APIs. This role will require strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Working within a team of engineers, designers, solution architects, and project managers to create and implement a variety of e-commerce websites and solutions.
- As part of the development team, regularly integrate your work into new and existing code bases using Azure DevOps, Git, and Visual Studio while maintaining the team’s high standards for consistency, quality, and design.
- Work with backend .Net /.Net Core/ASP.NET projects involving API, Caching, SQL Database, PostgreSQL Databases, Azure Table Storage, Azure Queues, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Docker and AKS(Azure Kubernetes Serivces).
- Implement new features to enhance the e-commerce experience and extend automation tools relating to data which must be processed and exported from one format and/or medium into another based on documented requirements and design specifications.
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- 7+ years of total experience in SAAS development using Microsoft Technologies.
- 4+ years developing services (REST), Implementing a caching strategy to improve the performance of systems
- Experience with OWASP secure coding practices
- Experience with Git, Jira, Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio 2019
- Strong knowledge of Micro Services and how they are applied in a cloud environment, especially as they relate to .NET
- Very strong in SOLID principles and object-oriented design skills with a proven track record of well-engineered design
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
- Experience with unit testing, functional testing and a history of successful participation in scrum teams
- Strong knowledge for web development best practices using modern technology stack.
- Demonstrated ability to design the system architecture and implementation of web technology stack for enterprise systems for e-commerce and self-service.
- Experience with ODATA and LINQ
- Experience with Azure Storage and PAAS is highly desirable including and not limited to Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Queue Storage, Logic APP, Table Storage, Redis Cashing, Function APP, and Service Bus.Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds.
- QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED FOR POSITION:C#, ASP.Net, REST APIs, Azure DevOps is a plus
- 2+ years of docker and kubernetes
3+ years of experience in SPA (Single Page Application) like