1. Provide ongoing, responsive user support for Salesforce users.
2. Assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.
3. Responsible for administration functions such as user management, quarterly releases, report and dashboard development, etc.
4. Documentation of current processes and future enhancements for training aids of the Salesforce application
5. Conceptualizes and Develops proposed solutions to address the requirements gathered with guidance of the technical lead.
6. Assists in configuration and optimization of software including creating system modifications.
7. Explore new processes which will improve efficiency and increase knowledge sharing with the collaboration of internal stakeholders.
8. Analyzes platform performance and proposes adjustments, collaborates with software developers and leads implementation.
9. Conducts and/or participates in in-service and various educational programs for professional development.