Technical Product Manager, AI Platforms and Automation
The Technical Product Manager, AI Platforms and Automation will play an integral role in working with the management team in defining automation best practices, platform architecture, and governance processes. On a day-to-day basis, this contracted position will be responsible for project managing divisional and enterprise AI and Automation solutions for divisional and/or corporate stakeholders.
As a leader in this space, the ideal candidate will build automation best practices by further developing and communicating our point of view as a champion of the space. They will participate in the creation of new intelligent automation solutions, from incubating the most promising ideas to proofs-of-concept, through the development and deployment of the solutions. As a project manager, the candidate will be expected to engage with business stakeholders, communicate and track project status, coordinate with development teams, participate in scrum sessions as needed, and lead executive status sessions. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of ownership in this space and the confidence to communicate and gain consensus across multiple levels of management and solutions delivery teams.
● Participate and contribute to the architecture working group to guide other architects across best practices and updated methodologies.
● Engage with senior leaders and champions at customers and become the trusted strategic and technical advisor to help our customers define their integration and automation strategy in order to achieve their desired business outcomes.
● Work with enterprise customers to help define the ideal operating model, governance processes, and security practices to meet their objectives.
● Guide customers on various architectural approaches to integration such as microservices, event-driven architecture, messaging, enterprise data hub, etc.
● Develop content such as presentations, demos, white papers, best practices, solution packs, and online courses.
● Perform architecture reviews of systems landscape and proposed solutions and make recommendations to optimize.
● Contribute to a library of reusable architecture and design patterns.
● Act as the escalation point for handling the resolution of large and complex user issues.
● BS or equivalent education.
● 10+ years experience in Solutions Consulting, Solutions Architecture or Enterprise Architecture, delivering solutions and managing projects is a must.
● Take ownership of technology-related aspects of process discovery and data-driven insights engines, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), as well as tools such as Alteryx.
● Strong hands-on experience in at least one of the market-leading RPA platforms, ideally Automation Anywhere, and a deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
● Work directly with business teams, understanding complex environments, business asks, and designing pragmatic solutions.
● Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders.
● Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate at an executive level. Strong project management skills and experience working with a range of team members and solutions providers.
● Designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based platforms - preferably GCP.
● Broad data & AI skills, including business process analysis, virtual agents, AI, cognitive services, ML, et. Nice to have experience with agile methodology, enterprise SDLC and migration. Google Dialogflow experience would be especially helpful. AI chat and voice bot experience.
● Experience documenting business processes and applying technology to optimize and automate these processes.
● Understanding of security and governance best practices and needs in large enterprises.