Software Development Engineer
The Software Development Engineer will be responsible for software interface development: analyzing, designing, building and testing interfaces to both healthcare trading partners financial industry trading partners using a variety of formats.
• Design and implement UI and Business Logic in an enterprise n-tiered application
• Create algorithms and implement solutions to manage a data-intense industry
• Maintain existing applications
• Contribute to completing software-based healthcare and finance industry problems
• Communicate solutions and problems to different departments
• Troubleshoot production issues
• Any other duties as applicable to the position
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• A minimum of 3 professional years in software development experience.
• Requires proficiency in C#
• Strong object-oriented concepts.
• Ability and flexibility to work in multiple projects.
• Deep understanding of software development cycle, coding principles, best practices and design patterns
• Strong experience in C#
• Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to quickly acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The candidate will be operating in a high-energy, high-growth environment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to excel and learn in an open, professional, team-oriented environment, and grow their career with an industry innovator and recipient of several industry awards.