Required Skills and Experience:
· College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, or 3 years of equivalent work experience.
· 2 - 3 years’ experience working in IT with most recent experience at a junior level or higher in an environment supporting more than 200 users.
· Helpdesk / ServiceDesk Ticketing systems (ConnectWise Manage, ServiceDeskPlus, Zendesk).
· Deploy, install, troubleshoot, and maintain networks running on multiple platforms. Including the following technologies:
· Microsoft Technologies:
· End User - MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), OneDrive, Teams, RDP
· Infrastructure - AD DS, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, File and Print, GPO, O365, and Backup
· Powershell and Batch scripting
· AutoDesk, Revu Bluebeam
· Video Conferencing: Zoom, Teams, Webex, BlueJeans
· File Sharing Services: DropBox, OneDrive, Box
· Networking Fundamentals
· Cisco VPN clients
· Working Knowledge of the OSI Model
· Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware software
· HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Microsoft: desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and tablets
· Remote Management (RMM and MDM) - Patch Management (SCCM, Dameware, ConnectWise Automate, Kaseya, InTune, DEP, MobileIron)
· Conference Room Audio Visual Equipment
· Strong troubleshooting methodology and technical aptitude.
· Ability to lift 50lbs.
· Strong reading, analytical, documentation and communication skills
· Strong customer facing skills
· Reliable transportation, maintain a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance